Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish/Shoes

So.  This is it.
The 12th of this month marked the end of my 365 photo project.  I would have uploaded those last few pictures sooner, but my family was visiting...they only just left.  But now they are gone, giving me the chance to finish this thing.

I have a bunch of pictures.  Some of them are actually from after the 12th, but I assure you...I took a picture every single day from the 12th of March, 2011 to the 12th of March 2012.  It occupied much of my time, and drove me crazy at times.  But I rarely finish what I start.  So I'm impressed if nothing else.

I suppose I will keep this site running as a place to dump photo projects.  I have some ideas in mind.  But none of them are 365 days of daily photography.  That much I'm certain of.

So...here are the final photos.  I sure got around in those last few days...

just some Irish landscape

 Cliffs of Moher

 Leamanagh Castle

some limestone pushing through the earth in the Burren

O'Brien's Castle/Fort 

O'Brien's Castle/Fort from a different (better) angle - i love that mist 

Cliffs by the Dun Aengus Fort on Inis Mor 

Dun Aengus Fort on Inis Mor 

Dun Aengus Fort walls and village

Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge (apparently I was in a panoramic mood)

Coastline near the Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge

 and a long exposure at the Giant's Causeway (seems like a good final picture)

later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment