Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feed The Birds

It was brought to my attention that February is National Bird Feeding Month.

My wife and I have some plans for creating a bird feeder or two, but I felt the need to let this month-long celebration make its way into my photography as well.  So starting today, I'm going to get as many bird shots as I can and add them to my daily photography.  Hear that?  ADD to my daily photography.  I already have a decent amount of bird-related photographs.  So worry not, I won't let my last month of photography consist solely of birds.  

So here is my bird-less shot...some Gorse (the yellow flowered plant) with the megalithic tomb at the Giant's Ring in the background.  For more information on the Giant's Ring check out this post I did awhile ago.

 Now on to the birds...  Here we have a hooded crow.  I love the way the branches of the tree are growing from the bottom left to the top right of my photo.  It helps to balance out the photo.


 ...and some swans.  I posted a photo of a swan recently, but these two are in love.  That's got to count for something.  

No comments:

Post a Comment