Friday, February 17, 2012

Outside and Inside

Yesterday, the sun was actually shining.  It was bright out and everything was looking all pretty.  So I took some pictures...

 A pretty fence with some pretty mountain laurel-like plant...growing around it

 And some pretty thistle-ish things.  

...and because it is National Bird-Feeding Month, I give you a Common Redshank.  

Today, on the other hand, a fine mist was falling from the sky.  Though this rarely stops me from going outside, I was already planning on being indoors for most of the day.  I attended a lecture on museum ethics at the Ulster Museum and decided to use that opportunity to get today's photo... 

 I dig the leading lines...they kind of drag you past the subject as opposed to leading you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment