Monday, March 14, 2011

Day Two

I have two photos for day two.  One of which isn't really anything special.  More so, it's just a reminder for me to update my food blog.  If you have any interest in a vegan Do It Yourself kind of blog, check it out at ... www.ratherbehungry.blogspot.com ... Having created something fairly delicious for dinner, I now know what the next post on that site will be.  It will be the recipe for...

The photo that was once occupying this space has been removed due to a lot of people thinking it looked gross.  I don't want this to reflect poorly on the rest of my food photography on my other blog.  I wash my hands of that picture...forgive me for forcing you guys to look at it. (now on to the description of a delicious meal...no visuals this time)  
 
Pumpkin Filled Ravioli with Zucchini and Fennel Cream Sauce
I've never attempted to make raviolis before.  But now, knowing that it isn't hard at all, just labor intensive, I will make them all the time.  The next filling will most definitely be mushrooms and onions.

Oil Tankers
Leaving my sister's house and taking a different route home proved fruitful.  I had no idea that there was a train yard by her house.  This row of tankers went on for as far as the eye could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment