Saturday, April 16, 2011

Confucius the Pig

I've been toying with the idea of a series that would be based around a single figurine making its way into many different scenarios and environments.  The only thing really holding me back was the lack of an awesome figurine.  Today, while chopping up some mushrooms for lunch, I looked over my shoulder and saw the perfect thing for the series.  I apparently had missed this little guy every time I searched my house for something awesome.  Maybe I just never checked the kitchen, it seemed like a reasonable assumption to assume nothing awesome would be found there.  I was wrong.  Today, I present the subject of many future photographs... 


Confucius the Pig
This little pig is filled with wisdom.  He is an awfully photogenic swine, what with his quizzical expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment