Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Where Have all the Flowers Gone?

...young girls have picked them every one. 
A nice bike ride led my wife and I to a field with many a wildflower.  My wife picked a few and knelt down to tie them together.  She then proceeded to tie the tiny bouquet to the handlebars of her bike.


The Tiniest Bouquet
I had a hard time trying to decide if this should be in black and white or color.  The obvious choice for flowers is color, but I really like the simplicity of the photo and I feel like the black and white adds to that simplicity.


I Brake for Flowers
I couldn't let both photos be in black and white, and wouldn't have.  This photo is definitely better in color.  I am intrigued by the bokeh underneath the hand brake.  It looks like motion blur, but it definitely is not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment