Tuesday, May 24, 2011

For School...Again

Another part of my current photography project for NYIP became today's photo of the day.  Basically, I had to take two images of the exact same still life/setup, the only difference being one of them had to incorporate a makeshift reflector board for some additional side-lighting.  Though it didn't have to, mine became a product shot for Tiffany & CO. glassware.  I got some beautiful glasses from my grandparents when my wife and I got married, but we don't do anything that justifies the use of awesome glassware.  So today, their existence was justified.


Thirsty?
With my awesome photographic talent, I can sell you any product.  So yes...yes you are.
Go buy some expensive glassware so you have something to put your thirst-quenching water in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment