Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Odd Graffiti

I've been biking a lot lately.  Mostly up and down Ephrata's Linear Park.  About a week ago, as I was passing one of the walls that isn't covered by vegetation, I happened to notice a single word (and smiley faces) that someone had spray painted onto it.  I had to do a double-take.  The single word was Zimbabwe.  I didn't do a double-take because I have some problem with Zimbabwe, but instead because it is just not something you would expect on a wall in Ephrata, graffiti or otherwise. 
Today, while riding past, I noticed that someone had gone at it with cleaning equipment, and if they were to do so again, Zimbabwe would disappear.  Thus, I grabbed my camera.  I must help Zimbabwe stick around in one form or another.


Zimbabwe
Whoever wrote it was definitely happy.  Two smiley faces for Zimbabwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment