Friday, May 13, 2011

Self Portrait Series

I decided to try to continue one of the series I started the other day.  The series is a grouping of photos of different parts of my body with something significant attached to that part, be it conceptual or physical.  Today's is based off of my constant urges to be moving.  Whether it is hiking, biking, running, or traveling to a different country, I'm not one to ever really stop moving.  If I stop moving physically, my mind picks up where my feet left off and keeps on going.


Idle Will Kill
I tried to capture the image in a way that exemplifies the idea of motion or "going."  I toyed with using a slow shutter speed to actually get good blur, but I feel this image resulted in a better representation of something starting in one place and ending in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment