Sunday, May 15, 2011

In Celebration

I sold three canvas prints this weekend.  All three were to the same person and all three were from one day that I went outside to take my daily picture.  I did not intend to sell the photos when I took them, nor did I think, when I put a print of one of them out at my last craft fair, that someone would like it so much that she would want all three.  Pretty big prints of all three, might I add.
So to celebrate this successful weekend, I went outside today and took a picture of some raindrops that were collected by some leaves.  Maybe something will come of this photo as well.


Layered Leaves
The shadows that the different layers and folds create remind me of a conch shell.  The water droplets may have been a part of the reason why I first thought of something ocean related.

No comments:

Post a Comment