Monday, July 11, 2011

For The 10th of July

We got back from our vacation yesterday.  We got back with enough time for me to take my pictures of the day and to then get back to unpacking.

Even though I didn't have much time, I did have enough.  I also did not want to miss out on the opportunity to get these pictures.  See, my wife and I saw an abandoned school, and not knowing when it would be fully destroyed, had to make our way to it for some fantastic photos.  So we did.


Hallway
As soon as I entered the building I encountered this hallway.  The floor of the hallway was one giant puddle.  The puddle was reflecting the ceiling, creating an illusion of sorts as it tricked you into thinking there was more than just water on the floor.


Auditorium
The auditorium was massive.  The walls on the right had a bunch of doors, all lined up, that were letting in soft lightThe lights in the ceiling were in the process of falling off.

 
Bathroom
What appeared to be either a bathroom or locker room was tiled with vibrant colors.  You can see the exposed electric sockets and pipes climbing out of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment