Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Quick One

Got home from boating pretty late today.  Must sleep.  Must go shower. 
I took a picture of the quickest thing I could think of...the book I am currently reading.  I figure this could be a decent way of keeping tabs on how many books I go through and how quickly.  I'm definitely not reading as much as I'd like to be...Once in Northern Ireland, that should not be an issue.  So here is the book I've been reading.  I'm yet to finish it, but it shouldn't be too long now...


Nowhere Man by Aleksander Hemon
Yes, it is indeed a Beatles reference.  Though the Beatles are mentioned many times throughout the book, it really isn't a significant part of the plot...not yes at least.  Once I finish I may write a review...we shall see.  For now, I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment