Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Stolen Name

I saw a band this evening.  The drummer is one of my coworkers and he has been trying to get me to go see them play.  I finally had a chance to get out and see him, so I did.  The band is called Next To Normal...sounds awfully familiar, right? Well, they sounded really good, so I don't mind sharing (most) of my name with them.



Sweet Sweet Music
Ray is the drummer and coworker.  The person on the right is Jay..he plays lead guitar.  I don't know who is on the left.  The band did all original songs and sounded really good even though they were squished in a corner of a tiny pub.

Jay
This is Jay again.  A fantastic lead guitarist.  The quality is not that great, but I didn't even know if I'd be able to get any shots at all.

Cicada Shell
 ...And that's why I took this photo before we left...just in case I wasn't able to get any good ones at the pub.  These cicadas have been screaming like banshees every night for the last month.  Really, they sound nothing like cicadas...its ear piercingly awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment