Friday, July 22, 2011

Nikola Tesla

..is pretty awesome.
That's why I got this little Tesla finger puppet.
Today he is just standing there with an awesome mustache, but soon he will be all over the place, doing awesome things.

I wasn't going to use him for my photo quite yet, but there is no way I'm going to go take a picture outside where it is 101 degrees but feels like 111.
So here he is, the Master of Lightning...


Tesla
 The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude. No big laboratory is needed in which to think. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone, that is the secret of invention; be alone, that is when ideas are born.



and so as to not lose my last post ...
I print all my photos through a company called www.Iprintfromhome.com ...they are really fantastic...great prices, great customer service and really really great quality. I have been using them for a while now and only recently found out that each year they feature their own customers in their paper sample kit (a kit they send out that shows all the types of papers and finishes that they offer). The way they go about choosing the images to use is through a customer contest. Of about 100 images entered, I was one of the 14 that the Iprintfromhome staff selected for the first round. The second round is chosen by the rest of the world...you guys.

I would love to be able to be featured on their photo sample kit, getting my name out there to tons of people...so please if you could, go to the facebook page and click the like button under my image (Biking Through Thunder, by Christopher Kulfan(me))

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324941691995&set=a.10150321555...

if you dont have a facebook, which I don't even, you can email them a vote for me by going to this page www.iprintfromhome.com/irf.asp and just typing the name of my photo in the comment box. "Biking Through Thunder"

thank you very very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment