Saturday, July 30, 2011

Must Finish School

I want to have my schooling finished before I head to Northern Ireland for a year.  I don't even know if I would be able to do my New York Institute of Photography schooling from over seas, but I have no desire of finding out.  I just want to get it done.  So that is why I am bombarding you, my audience, with picture after picture of boring forced photography.  This was today's project...a product advertisement.  I had to find an ad that I could easily duplicate.  This was the result.  It might not be my final attempt at it, but it was what I put effort into today, so it is what is going up on this here site.


Converse Shoes
I had a bunch of Converses.  And a bunch of people that they would fit.  It seemed to make sense to emulate a Converse ad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment