Saturday, August 20, 2011

8/19/2011

I was supposed to craft a post consisting of an explanation for my lack of a legit photo on Friday the 19th.  I didn't have a chance to do so while at work, and as soon as I got home from work some friends and I immediately left for a weekend trip.  We headed to a hotel for the night and then woke up this morning to go to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ.  It was quite fun.  Though it was right before we were getting ready for bed that I realized i was yet to take a photo.  This is what I came up with...


Single-Serving Products for Single-Serving Friends
I told the guy at the front desk that I forgot my cosmetic bag of essentials.  This may or may not have been true.  I may or may not have a cosmetic bag.  This is what he gave me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment