Tuesday, August 16, 2011

At The Farm

A friend, my wife, and myself went to a coworker's farm today.  The farm and the land it is located on is massive...and then, on top of that, her house is insanely nice.  There were many animals to see, all of which were quite willing to provide me with many photo opportunities.  Here are just a few of those animals...


Dog
For fear of getting it wrong, I'm not going to attempt the types of animals...there were too many types of each animal, making it difficult to remember.  This is a dog.

Dog
This is another dog.

Alapaca
This is an alpaca.


 Donkey
This is a donkey.

Horse
This is a horse.

Parrot
 This is a parrot.


Parrot
This is another parrot...as well as my favorite shot from the farm.

Parrot
I think this is a parrot.  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment