Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Walk On By

I rode my bike to a trail by my house today.  I then proceeded to sit down with a good book...as well as my camera next to me...looking like a camera.  But instead of it just sitting there, it was taking video of the feet that walked by me.  After some good reading and some good footage, I went home and extracted one frame from every group of people or individual that walked past me.  After putting them in chronological order, I ended up with this...


Bikes, Strollers, and Shoes
It was interesting to hear bits and pieces of different conversations.  My desire was to string them together as well, but apparently I had something mostly covering the microphone.  All I could make out was the shriek of the child in the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment