Saturday, August 6, 2011

More Urban Alphabet

I figured I should probably finish up Ephrata, PA's urban alphabet before I leave it for...well...potentially forever.  I only have another 25 days left before the big move to Northern Ireland.  I must say, I am crazy excited.  Also, I realized that when I started this 365 photo project, without even knowing it, I started about 6 months before the day we leave.  I think its about 5 months and 20 days.  So I will have half a year in America and a nice contrasting half a year in Northern Ireland.  It will be quite interesting to go back and see what a busy day that requires a filler photograph in America is in comparison to a filler photograph in Northern Ireland...I assume filler there, if for no other reason than because I have never lived outside of the USA and thus will be amazed by everything, will end up being a lot better than even some of my good stuff here.  We shall see.


Urban Alphabet
More than halfway done...Hopefully I can finish it in the next 25 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment